Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Greek Salad with Cannellini Beans, Feta, and Tomatoes

 




Ingredients:
1 cucumber, peeled, and sliced thick (seeds removed)
1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half (I like to take seeds out)
Some thinly sliced onion
1/3 C Jarred Muffalata
1/2 C Feta cheese, crumbled
 
Dressing:
 
1 Clove garlic, minced
1 lemon, zest and juice
1 t. oregano
1 T. Red wine vinegar
1/4 C olive good olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl.

Whisk the dressing ingredients well, and pour over the salad. Toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Notes: 

I made this up, which was similar to another Greek salad I've made. This time I didn't have any Kalamata olive, so I used the Muffalata. I also added a few black olives, sliced.  

No comments:

Lentil Salad

Donna made this delicious salad for our book club last night (6 March 2024). Everyone loved it! Ingredients   1 can lentils 1 cup finely dic...